While we may seek to notify you of major changes to these Terms, you will still need to periodically review the most recent updates. The AZLifeMastery can be changed or adjusted to suit its own discretion. Nothing in these Terms shall be construed to confer any rights or interest in any third party.
All articles at AZLifeMastery.com are fully allowed to be shared by you for non-commercial purposes.
However, to avoid unnecessary disputes, the AZLifeMastery has a few things to note if you intend to share the article on other websites and platforms:
AZLifeMastery.com holds the copyright for all content and is solely responsible for the copyright of the article.
You are allowed to use again but not arbitrarily edit content, video images to avoid misleading readers. Any reuse action please be clearly stated: Source article from AZLifeMastery.com
AZLifeMastery.com complies with 17 USC § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and to take appropriate action in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material is already posted on AZLifeMastery.com or if the links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want to remove it, you must provide detailed written information with the information listed in the following section.
The following factors must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of an attorney authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right allegedly violating.
- Provide sufficient contact information for us to contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify enough details of the copyrighted work allegedly infringed and include at least one search term under which the material appears in the AZLifeMastery.com search results.
- A statement that the complainant has a good faith that use of the material in the claimed manner is not authorized by the copyright owner, agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate and subject to the penalty of perjury, that the complainant is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner allegedly breached.
- The signature of an authorized person is required to act on behalf of the copyright owner allegedly infringed.
This website may contain links from third-party websites by individual users available for free on all internet.
We are not affiliated in any way with those third-party websites nor are we responsible for their content. All content is copyright of their respective owners.
We do not guarantee the content on AZLifeMastery.com, we always share it for educational purposes only, not for commercial use, when you use this content, we do not accept any Responsible for any harm, you are ultimately responsible.
Submit the infringement notice to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and give us up to 72 hours to take action on your notice.
If we find your request legitimate, we will remove the content within 72 hours of receiving the notice.