If you are a person who regularly participates in international payment, then surely no stranger to Payoneer.
However, if you are a new participant in international payments, we can simply understand briefly that Payoneer is a reputable intermediary that sends money around the world.
We can imagine this as a bridge so that we can transact for many platforms on the internet and help you store a certain amount of money or send money to partners in the process.
Payoneer is an account/card quite important when making money online, so the Payoneer registration instructions are always searched by many of you around the internet, google: Payoneer reviews – Account Registration Guide – Payoneer Card 2021 – Withdraw money to Detailed Bank
What is Payoneer?
Or what is a Payoneer account?
Payoneer is an account used to receive international payments online very handy, comake money onlinenly used globally today.
This is a company that provides financial services for businesses and individuals wishing to pay online, established in 2005.
You can use your Payoneer account to receive payments worldwide and use the Payoneer prepaid card to withdraw money from ATMs.
When you sign up for a Payoneer account, you will receive:
- 01 Payoneer account to receive money, track balance, deposit money, withdraw money, … to your local bank account. Cash you withdraw is automatically converted into local currency, unless you are upgraded to VIP will be withdrawn USD (you need to create a USD account to receive it)
- 01 Payoneer prepaid card to withdraw money, swipe the spending card at ATMs with MasterCard logo.
Payoneer Card is a MasterCard you receive after signing up for Payoneer, which is attached to your Payoneer account.
If you want to use your Payoneer card to pay online or withdraw cash directly at ATMs with the MasterCard logo, you need to add the card request step. (below)
If you are making money online or doing business online, PayPal is always an international payment method that many of you use to receive commissions from foreign companies.
However, although popular, using PayPal also comes with a lot of annoyances such as being limited easily (i.e. limited when you receive different unconfirmed amounts, the time can be up to 180 days. ) or account lockout and high cost.
PAYONEER BECOME A PUBLIC COMPANY
A staggering milestone for Payoneer – we are finalizing the final procedures to become a public company.
This milestone will be officially completed after the merger with a publicly listed SPAC company on the NASDAQ stock exchange in the United States, FTAC Olympus Acquisition Corporation (Nasdaq: FTOC stock ticker). ) with a gross valuation of $ 3.3 billion.
You can find more information in Payoneer’s press release.
Payoneer, arguably, has come a long way since we started our businesses more than 15 years ago.
From the very beginning, we have recognized that the internet has changed the way the world works, making it possible for anyone, anywhere, to create and grow a successful digital business.
Whether it’s a massive digital marketplace, generating billions of dollars in annual revenue, or a startup entrepreneur who has never sold anything before, the platform The brand new digital-connected economy offers equal opportunities for both developed and emerging markets.
We know these businesses need a new financial partner to support their growth and make it easier for them to navigate in an increasingly sophisticated, complex, and relentless world of digital commerce. evolution.
And that’s our mission: to use the power of technology to deliver sophisticated digital financial services to businesses of all sizes and to keep them connected just once with Payoneer and Enjoy worldwide accessibility.
What Are the Advantages of Payoneer?
Compared to payment via PayPal account, Payoneer is increasingly popular thanks to the following advantages:
- Supports international payments widely around the world.
- Payments are not limited to PayPal even when dealing with large amounts. If you work to make money online receiving great payouts, I recommend you to sign up for Payoneer.
- The process of registering and receiving Payoneer cards is simple, no fee.
- Receive money, withdraw money faster than PayPal. When you make a withdrawal order, money is ready to be deposited locally only within a day.
- You can withdraw money through an ATM where you live with your Payoneer card.
- Transaction fees are lower than PayPal in the long run.
- Payoneer technical support team is very good.
- You can request Payoneer to transfer money in USD (via withdrawals at a local bank, provided you get VIP).
- Payoneer has many support policies for users, especially for VIP accounts. When you receive a monthly bulk payment to your Payoneer account, you will be upgraded to VIP with reduced receipt and withdrawal fees, especially with the withdrawal of USD.
- Many Affiliate Network payments via Payoneer: CJ, Clickbank, Shareasale, Amazon, Teespring, Upwork, Fiverr
For these reasons, signing up for Payoneer is the first thing that people should do to make money make money online.
- There are a number of different fees
- Card transaction fees are high
Is your intended use suitable for Payoneer:
If you need personal payment tools – Payoneer doesn’t do well.
If you’re looking for a money transfer company to send or receive money between family and friends, or as a primary way to pay things off with their prepaid debit card, Payoneer isn’t for you.
Payoneer only accepts business transactions and all about payments back and forth.
If the business transfers money is large, Payoneer has a limit on certain transactions.
In the case of payments for payment requests or requests made by other Payoneer customers, the limit is 15,000 USD / 15,000 EUR / 15,000 GBP for credit card payments and 15,000 USD with eCheck.
For payments from other Payoneer customers, the monthly limit is $ 100,000. If you intend to make larger deals, then you may need to explore other providers.
Your intended use as below, then Payoneer for you:
Payoneer works well in the following cases:
Service Providers or Freelancers: If you need to be paid for by your customers or through markets like Upwork and PeoplePerHour for your services, Payoneer can be a great option.
Small Business: Small and medium businesses that need to pay or get paid for their goods or services can use Payoneer for all of their international transactions.
Online sellers: If you’re an online seller who needs to accept payments from e-commerce marketplaces for your goods, Payoneer will do pretty well for you.
Marketplace or SMB: Payoneer is great for sending mass payments to people paid around the world.
In short, Payoneer is a good option for sending or receiving business payments.
Although they are a major competitor to PayPal, their services are for business purposes only.
Is Payoneer legitimate?
Payoneer is a US legal, fully regulated company registered as an American Money Services Business (MSB).
The organization has been in business since 2005 and is certified to the PCI Level 1 Data Security Standard, which means they can maintain high-security standards on their networks and systems.
In addition to electronic protection, they have implemented procedures to ensure data’s physical security and integrity.
They regularly update their protocols to prevent data loss caused by theft, fire, or accidentVirus detection systems and firewalls protect all access points to prevent hacking and tampering.
Furthermore, their IT systems are subject to a mandatory annual comprehensive PCI assessment.
Every transaction is protected with sophisticated anti-hacking techniques and firewalls to prevent fraud, phishing encounters, identity theft, and other types of attacks.
Payoneer also sends email notifications about all business transactions and account changes. Any unusual transactions are also immediately notified via email, helping you to fully monitor your account.
When you withdraw money back to your locality, in addition to email confirmation, you are also confirmed by a second layer of mobile text message, which ensures you are more secure in situations.
While we’re not a security expert, we feel assured that your money is as reasonably safe as possible at Payoneer.
How does Payoneer work?
There are two ways you can receive money through Payoneer:
When you use Payoneer to get paid by a customer by sending them a payment request, Payoneer will send them an email with payment details and payment options for you.
You will receive the funds in your Payoneer account within a few days, depending on the payment option used; Payoneer offers to receive accounts that act as a local bank account paid by markets and companies by bank transfer.
This means you can receive local bank transfers in your local currency. Payments to your receiving account will be transferred directly to your Payoneer account.
Other Payoneer customers can make business-related payments for you in one of the many ways available depending on their eligibility.
If you provide services through exchanges such as Airbnb and Upwork, or partners of CJ, Clickbank, Shareasale, Amazon, Teespring, Fiverr… you just need to choose Payoneer as the payment method and get paid.
When you use Payoneer to pay other Payoneer users, you don’t have to pay any fees and the balance will be transferred from your account to their account within minutes.
You can also use Payoneer to pay people who don’t use Payoneer. You just need to add their bank account details and make a payment directly from your Payoneer account to their bank account.
How to use Payoneer?
To use Payoneer you need to sign up for an account. What Conditions Should I Have When I Sign Up for Payoneer?
To sign up for a Payoneer account, you must be over 18 and be prepared to:
- An email address that you use regularly.
- 1 regular mobile phone number.
- ID card / ID card (or driver’s license, passport).
- 1 Domestic bank account (ATM) in your locality. (Normal account, not Visa / MasterCard. In Vietnam you can use ACB, VCB, Vietinbank, Techcombank).
- The specific address where you can get the card.
If you do not have a bank account, then go to the bank to register and have one (no need to wait until the ATM card is available).
Guide to Payoneer 2020 registration to receive $ 25 for free into your account:
Signing up for a free Payoneer account is quick and easy.
If the registration interface does not show Vietnamese, you can change the language to Vietnamese in the Select your language section at the top right.
Once you successfully sign up for a Payoneer account via your link and receive the first $ 1000 payment, your account will automatically be rewarded with an additional $ 25. I will do the registration with the Vietnamese language, in other languages, you do the same.
Step 2: You will be redirected to 1 page:
Note select the registration form Personal.
Then, fill out the following information:
- Name: Enter the name in your ID card without a nickname or any other name.
- Last name: Enter first and middle name if applicable.
- Email address (2 lines): The email you are using, enter it correctly.
- Date of birth
Step 3: Click CONTINUE, you go to step:
You fill in the correct contact details:
- Country: The country where you live, for example, Vietnam.
- Address: The address you live in so that Payoneer can ship the card (free ship) to you. If the address is unsigned, there are 2 lines. If the above line is not enough, write it down.
- City: The city/province in which you live.
- Postal / Zip: Zipcode of the province you live in. Look up here
- Mobile: Enter the phone number, leave the 0 at the beginning because there is +84.
Note: The information must be accurate, specific, do not use fake information to Payoneer verify the information and send the card later. One person who registers to multiple accounts will be locked out entirely. Content recorded without accents.
Step 4: You fill in Security details:
- Username: The default is your registered email.
- Password: Include at least 7 characters and contain at least 1 Latin letter (az) and 1 digit (0-9).
- Security question & security answer: The last 2 lines are a secret question, choose the question and answer (remember to save it carefully).
- Issuing country of identity document: Vietnam
- Type of identification document: Select 1 out of 3 documents of ID / Driver’s License / Passport and fill in the number of identification documents. For example, I used an ID card and entered the correct ID number. (The wrong record will be blocked later).
Click CONTINUE to move to provide local bank account information.
Enter your bank account information correctly:
- Bank account type: Personal.
- Country of the bank: Country of the bank
- Currency: Default is VND.
- Bank Name: In English, look up your bank’s English name (or look up Google).
- Branch name: The name of the bank branch where you open your account.
- Account Name + Your Bank Account Number: Enter the exact name of the account as your name or relative (if you are a relative, Payoneer will ask you to verify the relationship later) and account number.
- SWIFT code: Each bank has its own code, look up the Swift code here
- Bank Province: The province/city where you open a bank account.
- All information is recorded in English or Vietnamese without accents.
- The name of the bank, bank branch should be entered correctly. If not sure, you can contact the bank to make sure.
You choose to agree to the Terms, Conditions, Price & Fees.
Click SEND to complete the registration.
You will receive a notification that the account is in the review.
Please wait for Payoneer to approve your account.
You can contact Customer Service at any time to check the status of your account.
You will receive an email verification request email with the customer code that is your Payoneer ID.
Click VERIFY MY EMAIL ADDRESS
Email verification is successful.
After a moment, there will be an email saying your Payoneer Account Request is under review. Wait another 20 minutes and you will receive an email Your Payoneer account request has been approved!
You can now log into Payoneer.
You log into Payoneer here, enter your email and password correctly:
When you sign in to Payoneer for the first time, you will be asked to create the remaining 2 security questions.
You complete your security question to ensure important factors when you withdraw money forget your password, to verify your account, Payoneer will ask you again these questions.
A total of 3 security questions & remember to save for later password change, withdraw money, money transfer Payoneer will ask you the answers to these questions.
Your Payoneer account is doing nothing more at the moment because registration is still in progress.
If you wait about 3-5 working days, you will receive another email from Payoneer that says your account has been activated, and you need to order a card?
8. Request a Payoneer card
Right after the registration is approved, please log in to My Account => Request Card.
To complete the team process you need to fill in information clearly and mark the supplier’s requirements.
You can choose to Reserve my card now or log in to your Payoneer account, there will be a Request card section in case you want to receive Payoneer’s Prepaid MasterCard.
So Payoneer has completed your account registration request.
The Payoneer prepaid card allows you to use it to pay online or withdraw cash directly from ATMs with the MasterCard logo.
It is free to send and receive cards from Payoneer, there are a few things you need to consider:
- You do not need a card to still withdraw money to your bank account, the cost is cheaper when withdrawing at an ATM and has a better rate. Time received during the day, morning and afternoon received always.
- Using the card will incur an annual fee of $ 29.95, deducted directly from your Payoneer account.
- The fee for using the card when paying online or withdrawing money at an ATM is quite large.
- Whether you use the card or not use the card, you will have to pay $ 29.95 / year.
You must receive a minimum payment of $ 30 to use the Card Request feature
If not absolutely necessary, you should not ask for a Payoneer card.
Enter the correct information for the address you are at, then tap SUBMIT CARD
The card is delivered to your home at the registered address via DHL’s courier service, it may take 1-2 months depending on the location.
The cost of making and shipping the card is completely free.
Now you just need to wait for the card to be shipped home. You can track the progress of receiving Payoneer cards.
Although you have not received a Payoneer card, you already have a US account to receive money when doing make money online.
After receiving the card, please log in to your Payoneer account using the email and password previously registered and follow the instructions attached to activate the card.
Once you have a Payoneer card, you can:
- Withdraw money to the local bank you registered.
- Use your Payoneer card to the ATM with the MasterCard logo to withdraw.
How to contact Payoneer for assistance
In case you have any problems with Payoneer related to your account, card, withdrawal money, … you can contact Payoneer support via the following links:
- Contact page: https://payoneer.custhelp.com/
- Call: 1203-2486 (support networks (Monday to Friday: 9:00 -> 17:00)
- Contact form
- Payoneer email: email@example.com or in Vietnam, use email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support FAQ page: https://payoneer-en.custhelp.com/app/home
What is my Payoneer account number?
You can see your account number just below your name, as shown below:
The latest guide to withdrawing money from Payoneer to the bank
I will guide you on how to withdraw money from Payoneer to your bank, specifically about your bank account in Vietnam.
In addition to withdrawing money to your bank, you can also use the Payoneer prepaid card to withdraw money at any ATM that supports MasterCard.
Specifically, when using Payoneer, you can withdraw money in 2 ways:
- Withdraw directly at an ATM if you require a card.
- Withdraw straight to a bank account with an example balance requirement in Vietnam (balance required> = 50 USD).
/ Post updated according to Payoneer interface at the time of writing.
1. Add bank account
If you don’t have a Payoneer account yet, sign up for a free one (currently offering a free $ 25 bonus from Payoneer).
When signing up for an account, you must add a bank account.
Therefore, you can withdraw directly to this account or you can withdraw to another account by adding a new bank account.
Log in to Payoneer, select Settings => Bank Account
Enter your bank details:
- Bank account type: Personal.
- Currency: Default is VND.
Note: When withdrawing money, choose the USD you want to withdraw, but the bank account must be in VND. Payoneer will convert USD -> VND according to the exchange rate at the time of withdrawal.
Select Next to Enter account details
- Bank Name: Bank name in English, look up the English name of the bank (or look up Google).
- Bank Province: The province/city where you open an account.
- Branch Name: The name of the bank branch where you open your account.
- Account name + Your bank account number: Enter your exact name and account number.
- SWIFT Code / BIC: Each bank has its own code, look up the Swift code.
Remember to tick to agree to the terms and account information.
Click NEXT to confirm Payoneer account details and choose your date/month/year of birth, Payoneer password.
Show as below is the bank account added successfully.
You wait for Payoneer to check your account information within 3 working days. The account is currently in Review status.
In fact, within 10 minutes, you will receive an email saying your Withdrawal Method has been confirmed!
Check the status of your Approved account and you can now withdraw money to this account.
// Each Payoneer account can use up to 3 bank accounts.
2. Withdraw money from Payoneer to your bank account
Note: The minimum withdrawal amount is 50 USD and the maximum 10,000 USD / 1 withdrawal. If you withdraw in Euros the minimum is 40 euros and the maximum is 10 000 euros
You choose to Withdraw payment => Bank For Withdrawal
Select the source of the USD currency, EUR, bank, enter the amount you want to withdraw, and description (optional).
You check the information, the final amount you receive at the exchange rate includes the currency conversion fee of Payoneer.
In addition to the deducted Payoneer fee, depending on the different banks you may bear the bank’s fees, maybe the final amount will be slightly different.
Payoneer rates are quite high, better than PayPal, and more economical than withdrawing directly at ATMs.
To view details of withdrawal fees, go to Help => Price & Fees. As above, the conversion fee is 2.00% of the total withdrawal amount.
Tick confirm and click Withdraw. Notice the successful withdrawal request and the money will be transferred to my account within 3-5 working days, where I only have VND 1,5948, nearly 1.6 have returned to the account.
You will also receive an email saying Your Withdrawal Request has been Received.
The money will be transferred to the account quite quickly, usually only 1-2 days, I have received the money, a high rate but the fee is less than withdrawing at ATM.
Therefore, I recommend that you withdraw Payoneer money to the best Vietnamese bank.
3. Withdraw Payoneer money at ATMs with MasterCard cards
To use your Payoneer card, you need to Request a card and it will be delivered to your home at your address.
Note: Card issuance request is valid only when the account has received full payment of $ 30 or more.
Requesting the card is quite simple, you just need to fill in the correct address to receive the card, wait for the card to return, and activate the card.
After that, you just need to bring your card to any ATM with the VISA / MasterCard logo to withdraw.
- The advantage of using a card is that you can withdraw even if the balance is <50 USD.
- The downside is the high withdrawal fee; the limit of each withdrawal amount varies by bank.
Therefore, you should choose which ATMs allow the most 1-time withdrawal and the most preferential fees.
If the list above is missing or incorrect, leave an additional comment for me to correct.
In case you have problems with the withdrawal process, you can immediately contact support Payoneer:
Above is an article that guides you on how to withdraw money from your Payoneer account to your bank account in Vietnam quite quickly and easily.
I usually withdraw money directly from Payoneer to my bank account. Still, I rarely use my card directly withdrawn at ATMsYouou should consider when withdrawing money by ATM and should use a money transfer to your bank account is best.
Does Payoneer charge a fee?
Opening an account with Payoneer is free. It offers a variety of ways to send, receive and process money.
Due to the structure’s complexity, we’ve broken it down and simplified it into the main ways you’ll want to use Payoneer. This way, you can focus on what you’re going to use Payoneer for and see what you’ll pay for.
Through ‘Payment,’ receiving and paying as a Payoneer customer is free.
Payments to your service providers
With Payoneer, you can easily pay your freelancers and other service providers anywhere in the world at very competitive prices.
The fees are as follows:
- eCHECK: 1%
- Credit card: 3%
- Local bank transfer: 1, Payoneer allows you to choose whether you want to pay the fee or pass the fee on to the recipe when making carrier payments. In case the carrier is located in the EEA country, the fee will automatically be charged to them.
There are two ways you can receive money through Payoneer.
Global payment service
If you have subscribed to Payoneer’s Global Payment Service, you will receive accounts with euros (EUR), US dollars (USD), Japanese yens (JPY), and British pounds (GBP).
This allows you to receive different currencies. It’s like having a local bank account in the UK, United States, Canada, Japan, Mexico, and Australia.
For EUR, GBP, JPY, AUD, CAD, MXN: No fee.
For USD: 1% fee
Receiving Payments from Customers
If you use a payment service to receive payments via Payoneer, you will have to pay different fees when paying with an eCheck or credit card.
Via eCheck (USD): 1% fee
Via credit card (all currencies): 3% fee
If you need to convert from one currency to another, you will be charged a 0.5% fee against the market rate. This fee is very competitive and one of the main reasons why you might find Payoneer a good choice for your needs.
Market and Network
Payoneer is used by many of the top freelance markets and platforms. These platforms, including Upwork, Fiverr, and Airbnb set their own withdrawal fees. So you need to check the rates with the respective platforms.
Transfer money from Payoneer to your Bank AccounYouou will need to pay a different fee to withdraw funds e depending on whether you are withdrawing in a different currency or the same currency.
- To withdraw money from your Payoneer account to a bank account in another currency, you will need to pay 2% higher than the interbank rate. While the usual 2% rate is much better than the bank, you can click here to register (open a new tab) and get a 1.2% VIP rate, much closer than you’d expect from a professional money transfer company.
- To withdraw money to your bank account in the same currency, you will have to pay $ 1.50 for the transaction.
Fees may be lower for high-value transactions.
Use a Payoneer prepaid Mastercard card.
If you use Payoneer Mastercard to make purchases in a currency other than the one listed on the card, the exchange will take place at the Mastercard’s official exchange rate. Additionally, you will be charged a currency conversion fee of up to 3.5%.
– With Payoneer:
The first thing is that you need to login into your Payoneer account, you can create this account from here.
Once logged into your Payoneer Account, you need to click on the “Receive” tab, then select the “Global Payment Service” option.
You will then be redirected to this page.
On this page, you need to click Tab USD and by default, you will have the first-century bank which is a bank for USD money.
The problem is that you cannot connect your First Century Bank account to PayPal because they know that this is a Payoneer account based on routing numbers.
All you need to do is contact Payoneer and ask them to assign you a “Community Federal Savings Bank” account.
Payoneer will create this account for you within two working days.
– With PayPal:
Now, once you have a Community Federal Savings Bank Account, you need to log into your PayPal account and then click either “Get Your Money” or “Withdraw” on the left side of the page.
After clicking on your receive button, you will be redirected to this page.
Now, click “add a bank account”.
On this page, you need to enter the banking details that Payoneer gives you, then click “Agree and link”.
After that, your account will be connected to PayPal.
In some cases, PayPal will prompt you with an error message when you try to connect your Payoneer account.
All you need to do is call PayPal and tell them you cannot connect your US bank account.
PayPal will ask you why you want to connect it, tell them you want to manage your cash flow, or withdraw money to pay your provider. They will then allow you to do this.
You can then begin withdrawing money from PayPal to your Payoneer bank account so you can pay your provider, your virtual assistant, and any other payments.
Reviews of Payoneer:
Payoneer received a score of 4.4 with over 26000+ reviews on Trustpilot, with most reviews being excellent or excellent.
However, 6% were poor and bad reviews (one and two stars), and we were curious to dig deeper into it.
We sifted through 100 reviews to see what happened and caused people to write poor reviews.
One thing we really like about the Payoneer team is the way they respond to all negative reviews, come up with sensible solutions to all problems, and reassure them of all the support they have. Can provide to improve user experience.
Here are the two most comake money onlinen issues a reviewer faces with Payoneer:
Long wait times for customer support: Some reviewers have complained that they had to wait a long time before contacting dealers directly.
However, we found other channels to contact customer service instead of waiting indefinitely for a live chat. Payoneer even recommends using the phone, email, or social media channels for a better response time.
Payments delayed or canceled: Occasionally, delays can occur due to the review process or during transactions they are required to do due to legal requirements.
This makes sense, but we just wish it could somehow be easier to fix the problem.
For example, in some cases, delays occur because the customer cannot provide the required documents, but in other cases, the issues appear to be “undisclosed.”
Frequently asked questions when using Payoneer.
Should we use Paypal or Payoneer?
Answer: PayPal and Payoneer are both very reputable and popular international payment services.
You can choose to register to use both according to your needs and purposes.
In particular, with making money online, you should register for both types of accounts.
Should I request a Payoneer Card?
Answer: After successful registration and confirmation, you can receive money to your Payoneer account and withdraw money directly to your bank account in Vietnam.
However, each Payoneer account can claim 1 Card with the Payoneer logo.
In Vietnam, if you withdraw money via ATMs with Payoneer cards, you can only withdraw within the maximum limit of each bank; each operation on the ATM will incur many other miscellaneous costs, the conversion rate in USD / VND low.
When you need a card to pay for large transactions, register for a card, otherwise I recommend choosing a Bank Account to withdraw money, which will be economical and efficient.
Are you renting, renting … registered to Payoneer?
Answer: Payoneer card registration is still possible. As long as you provide the correct address in the address field, the postal officer can send the card directly to your home.
I advise you to write your phone number clearly, or at the address, you write a message to contact the postal staff.
According to the postal principle, parcels and mails sent abroad to Vietnam must all go to branch post offices in receiving provinces and cities nationwide.
After that, the post offices will forward the parcels to other localities. Therefore it is best to address it so that the local postal officer can send it to you when you see your name on the parcel.
How soon can you receive your Payoneer card?
Answer: Usually, the time to receive the card usually takes from 30 – 60 days; it may be faster or slower depending on the time. However, in the Payoneer support notice, the receiving time has been shortened as follows:
- In case you use a regular delivery service (i.e., register an account and wait for the card to arrive home), the time to receive the card is from 7 – 21 working days. When you receive the card by this method, you do not have to pay any money at any cost period.
- In case you use a courier service (DHL service), the time to receive the card is 3-5 days, and when using this service, you will have to pay a service fee of $ 60.
You should track your card transfer’s exact status in the status section of your Payoneer account page.
Whether it’s regular courier or courier, you can track your parcel’s status by DHL and VNpost.
How can I receive a new card when my Payoneer card is lost or expired?
Answer: In case you accidentally lose your Payoneer card or the card has expired. You need to contact Payoneer support directly for help getting a new card.
Is the Payoneer account limited like Paypal?
Answer: No. You don’t have to worry about this. Payoneer never has a limit account like a PayPal account is limited.
How many Payoneer accounts/cards can a person have?
Answer: An individual can only register and own one Payoneer account and be issued with 1 Payoneer card. If you request a new card, your old card will be deleted from the Payoneer system.
If you sign up for more than one Payoneer account, your account may be deactivated if they detect you are violating it.
After signing up for Payoneer, when will you receive a $ 25 bonus?
Answer: After you receive the full payment of $ 1000 from the networks you are joining, or your Payoneer account reaches 1000 $, Payoneer will automatically donate $ 25 to your account.
An email will notify you of this amount when it is donated.
This requirement can be different from one stage to another.
How to withdraw money from Payoneer to local banks?
Answer: Withdrawing money to the bank is easy and fast.
However, before that, you need to enter correct bank information (up to 2 bank accounts), then make a withdrawal order; the money will return in 1-3 working days.
This is a very convenient payment system to receive money from worldwide, especially for those selling products in foreign countries.
It can be said that the current Payoneer’s sending and receiving speed has improved a lot, and it can be said that it is very fast in just under two working days; you have absolutely money in your account.
Hopefully, this article has provided you with some small valuable knowledge.